Our NYIOP Bootcamps will be intense, specifically-designed one-on-one focus periods for artists who want to make a strong change over a short period of time. Each camp will be focused on achieving one goal and will be personally tailored and designed to help each participant attain success for the goal set.
Participation will be limited to ten artists for each period.
“How do I get to the NEXT LEVEL?”
October and November 2013
Over the past ten years the most asked question I have received is this: ”How do I get to the next level?” I have been asked this by working professionals who have solid careers and also by conservatory students who wonder about the next steps after they leave school. Our first NYIOP Bootcamp will offer a two-month, intensive workshop to help registered artists focus on and polish the aspects of their package that are a barrier to moving forward to the next level – whatever level that may be.
The Bootcamp will take place over October and November in preparation for the height of audition season in December.
Each artist will receive:
- A personalized and tailored plan for what areas will need to improve or be polished to achieve the goals set
- Bi-weekly one-on-one status sessions with David Blackburn to assess progress and review goals as well as discuss next steps and needs
- Personal recommendations to high-level industry professionals for coaching
- Weekly group discussions about overall progress and industry trends.
- A strong focus will be put on video presentation clips and how to present yourself in audition situations.
The fee for the entire two-month course is $1000 payable upon registration.
The fee includes all sessions and consultations with NYIOP staff over the course of the period but does not include any fees to be paid to recommended coaches or third party entities recommended over the course of the Bootcamp.
All Bootcamps are open to artists from all over the world, but a strong focus will be given to artists based in the New York City area who are operating internationally or Young Artists who wish to establish themselves in the USA.